The Dental clinic deals with a wide variety of dental services covering general dentistry, oral surgery, dental implantology and conservative dentistry.
Most common conditions treated at Dental Clinic
- Decayed teeth
- Pulpal diseases
- Periodontal and gum problems
- Eruption complications (wisdom teeth)
- Broken fillings
- Bruxism (abrasion)
List of some services provided by our competent Dentists
- Dental hygiene and preventive measures for caries.
- Regular check-up and treatment for children and adults
- Repair of decayed teeth using latest technologies
- Endodontics: Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the pulp and Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontics: Diagnosis of periodontal problems and treatment of all cases of periodontitis
- Prosthodontics: Construction of crowns and bridges, and treating aesthetic defects using empress techniques
- Oral Surgery for surgical removal of wisdom teeth and removal of abscesses
- Dental Implantology: replacement of missing or damaged teeth using latest modalities
- Orthodontics for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities such as malocclusion or "bad bite", application and control of corrective appliances (braces), to bring teeth, lips and jaws into proper alignment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: bleaching or whitening of teeth